Thursday 30 January 2014

Animation of Tesco Plastic Bags - Little Miss Polly Ethylene

Poly Thene photo Re-cycled-teso-bag.gif Thought I'd reactivate an old blog of mine now it's 2014 - s'pose it's because I've nothing better to do at the mo. I'd like to introduce the little girl animation I made.  Yeh, you're dead right - she's made from carrier bags, not any old plastic ones though - Tesco green and friendly ones of course - fruit and veg were carted home in them.

Fruit and veg packed away in cupboards - about to ditch the bags - but hey like a flash - let's make an animation out of them.  Ah hum, ah hum,  - how do I start?  Kitchen scissors - cut rough shape out - little girl with hair bunches. Read stuff - fiddled about on layers (well only a couple really), cut out blue bits from the bags for jeans and made her sort of dance and that's it.
Little Miss Polly Ethylene was born.


No comments: